Ever Young Hand Cream with Placenta
Lanolin Hand Cream
With Sheep Placenta
Ever Young Hand Cream with Sheep Placenta cares for the hands, one of the first places to show the signs of aging, and helps to combat the effects of everyday tasks and exposure to chemicals and severe temperatures.
The lanolin used in Ever Young Hand Cream with Sheep Placenta forms a protective barrier for the hands, helping to keep them looking younger and softer, while the sheep placenta nourishes and rejuvenates the skin and cuticles. The relaxing and soothing effect of the lavender fragrance lifts the spirits as the hand cream is applied.
Water/Aqua, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol & PEG-20 Stearate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Sheep Placenta Extract, Polyacrylamide & C13-14 Isoparaffin & Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone & Benzisothiazolinone, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, CI 19140, CI 15985
Directions for use
Apply a small amount on clean hands and smooth as needed.
The long version
- Place a small amount of cream on the back of one hand, then spread the cream evenly on hands and fingers using the back of the other hand.
- Thread the fingers together a couple of times to make sure that the cream gets between the fingers.
- With the thumb of one hand, rub the cream onto the nails, cuticles and tips of the fingers.
- Finally, rub the palms over the hands as though you are washing them.
- If there is any excess hand cream left on your palms, remove it by rubbing it on your arms or by wiping your hands on a soft towel.
- When you are finished your hands will feel smoother and softer.
The Ever Young skin care and baby care range
Made in Australia from high quality products, Ever Young natural lanolin skin care and baby care products hydrate, protect and nourish the skin.
Lanolin Skin Care Range
Baby Care Range
Hair Care Range
For further information
If you would like to know more about where to buy the Ever Young range of natural skin care products contact the Australian manufacturer Graham Hancock via email on email@example.com or telephone +61 (0)2 6247 0249.